360 Xpress Citycenter is Kuching's first BUDGET BOUTIQUE HOTEL. 360 Xpress Citycenter, as the name suggests, is located in the heart of the city center within Kuching's Golden Triangle. It is in close proximity to entertainment and eating outlets as well as shopping malls, banks and offices.
The hotel 98 rooms are all tastefully decorated with facilities and amenities to suit the needs of today budget conscious guests.
The hotel is also within minutes of walking distance to the famous Kuching Waterfront. The waterfront is a popular area with tourists and local alike, which have numerous facilities for refreshments, entertainment and small riverside shopping.
It is also less than 5-10 minutes walk to the famous Chinese history temple, Tua Pek Kong, Main Bazaar and Chinatown. It is also within easy reach to the Sarawak Museum, the famous Satok Sunday Market, old Kuching Market, the popular recreational reservoir park, the Central Padang and the list goes on....
Other Attractions In and Around Kuching (travel times are approximately only - By Motor Vehiche)
- Semenggoh Wildlife Centre - 35 minutes (Visit Website)
- Jong Crocodile Farm - 35 minutes (Visit Website)
- Annah Rais Bidayuh Longhouse - 1 hour 15 minutes
- Santubong / Damai Beach - 45 minutes
- Borneo Convention Centre Kuching - 25 minutes (Visit Website)
- Satok Sunday Market - 15 minutes
- Matang Wildlife Centre - 35 minutes
- Kubah National Park - 50 minutes (Visit Website)
- Bako National Park - 50 minutes (Visit Website)